GGGI supports the Fiscal Policy Agency (FPA) under the Ministry of Finance (MOF) of the Republic of Indonesia and the Green Climate Fund (GCF) in issuing a Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) for potential institutions in Indonesia who are interested in becoming the Direct Access Entity (DAE) candidate of the GCF. As DAE, the entity can access financing from the GCF to implement crucial climate change adaptation and mitigation interventions. Their accreditation requires nomination by the FPA as the National Designated Authority (NDA) or focal point between Indonesia and the GCF.
Who Can Apply?
- Types of entity: private or public, governmental or non-governmental, financial institutions, sub-national, national, or regional.
- A nationally established entity that owns the organization’s deed of establishment in Indonesia.
- The entity presents a track record in managing funding or financing climate change related program/project at least within the last 3 (three) years.
- The entity is able and committed to work together with government institutions to leverage co-financing organizations and other stakeholders within the country in order to identify, appraise, implement, monitor and evaluate programs/projects related to climate change adaptation and mitigation.
- Submission to FPA-MOF:
Period I: June 24 to August 23, 2019
Period II: August 26 to October 25, 2019
- FPA-MOF announcement of selected candidates through the issuance of Nomination Letter: 60 working days upon the receipt of submission
Detailed information and requirements can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/GCFEOI
Looking forward for your participation and appreciate your help to spread the word.
NDA – GCF Indonesia Secretariat
Fiscal Policy Agency
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia
R.M. Notohamiprodjo Building, 5th Floor
Jl. Dr. Wahidin Raya No. 1, Jakarta 10710, Indonesia
Phone: +62 (0)21 3483 1678
Fax: +62 (0)21 3483 1677