Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have a business or are you interested in starting your own? Courses at Entrepreneurship Institute of Africa (EIA) are the perfect fit!
EIA is inviting applications for the StartUp Course – May Cohort 2021, a business fundamental course that supports early-stage entrepreneurs through the stages of business conceptualization, design, organization, management, and identification of funding strategies.
The application deadline is on May 8th, 2021.
You can also inquire on booking a slot in the subsequent July, and September Cohorts.
How to Apply:
Register for an account: In your browser – eiafrica.net/register.
Using your account details, log in – eiafrica.net/login
Apply for course: eiafrica.net > Courses > StartUp Course >
Live Sessions > Enroll Now or Submit Request for 50% payment
Click here to apply for the StartUp Course – May Cohort
Benefits from the Course?
- Developing a bankable business plan and Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Financial Plan, and Pitching Deck
- Defining your profit and impact model
- Networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs and experienced players in the entrepreneurship space
- Viable enterprises apply for discounted debt financing between $1,000 and $10,000
- Post-training business growth support
Key Information about the StartUp Course
Mode of delivery: Live Sessions on Zoom
Training Duration: 9 weeks
Occurrence: Once a week for 2 hours
Training fee:$135 or Ugx 500,000
Download here: CFA_StartUp Course_May Cohort