At a Glance
|Publication Date||February 2020|
As part of its core funding to GGGI, the United Kingdom (previously the Department for International Development, now Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office) produces an annual review / assessment of GGGI. Through its support, the United Kingdom aims to provide practical support to implement high-quality green-growth policies in developing countries. It will also improve knowledge and evidence on green growth policies and their implementation across developing countries.
This page is intended to direct GGGI stakeholders to the United Kingdom annual reviews of GGGI. The annual reviews together with the business case (and amendments) are available on:
[ UK Development Tracker GGGI Page ]
Previous annual reviews available:
- 2019 Annual Review (Published in February 2020);
- 2018 Annual Review (January 2019);
- 2017 Annual Review (May 2018);
- 2016 Annual Review (July 2016); and
- 2015 Annual Review (September 2015).
Previous business cases available:
- Business case and intervention summary (June 2016); and
- Addendum to business case including bridge funding and scale-up cost extension (May 2018).