GGGWeek 2021 (Virtual Conference)
Green Recovery, Green Jobs, and NetZero2050
Between Oct. 25 and 27, 2021, a total of 34 GGGWeek sessions took place, covering around 200 presentations from over 150 organizations, on green growth initiatives and experiences. Over 2,300 attendees joined the virtual sessions to learn examples of solutions and best practices presented by diverse speakers from practitioners to policymakers, from females to youths and from global North and Global South.
GGGWeek2021, as one of the flagship events of GGGI, gave a mutual learning and exchanging platform before the COP26. GGGWeek2021 featured high-level panel discussions, keynote speeches, interactive sessions and debates that highlighted examples to green COVID-19 recovery, develop Green New Deals to accelerate the implementation of the Paris Agreement, engaged with global green growth leaders and practitioners, forge partnerships, and provided participants with learning and sharing opportunities across a range of sectors and topics to advance the global efforts to build back better.
Click the theme title for details of individual sessions at GGGWeek2021
- Green Finance / Carbon Pricing
- Climate Smart Agriculture / Sustainable Landscapes
- Renewable Energy / Energy Efficiency
- Circular Economy / Waste Management
- Green Building / Green Cities
- Coastal Resilience / Sustainable Transport
- NDCs, Green Growth Strategy / Index
- Green Entrepreneurship/ Green Jobs / Green Recovery
- Other Themes