How can I join the Campaign for Blue Skies and Net Zero 2050?
Click here to visit the Campaign’s website.
Watch and share the promo video.
Join the call to increase awareness and support for achieving carbon neutrality goals. With strong support from President and Chair Mr. Ban Ki-moon, the Campaign has offered to work with the Government of Korea to meet its net-zero emissions pledge.
Launched by GGGI and the Climate Change Center, the Campaign serves as a platform to bring businesses, civil society organizations, youth groups, and embassies together to support governments to achieve a net-zero emissions pledge and scale up its ODA. Read more here.
Read more here.
PPT Presentation Slides
Click here to read more.
- Click here to view the media clippings for the Civil Society and Business Event held on the sidelines of the P4G Seoul Summit in 2021.
- Click here to view the media clippings for the High-Level Business Round Table held to mark Earth Day in 2021.
- Click here to view the media clippings for the Blue Skies & Net Zero 2050 Campaign Round Table held to celebrate the 1st International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies in 2020.
For new joiners
What we ask for:
- Nominate a Campaign Champion (or a Goodwill Ambassador) to help raise awareness of the Campaign’s mission to a wider audience
- Collaborate in organizing joint global events and/or participate as a panelist or guest speaker
- Allow the use of your logo in Campaign promotional materials, such as brochures, flyers, & videos
For more information and to learn about the Campaign, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Campaign’s website: https://blueskiesandnetzero2050.org
Visit the Campaign’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/blueskies_kr