GGGI supports the Fiscal Policy Agency (FPA) of Ministry of Finance (MOF) of the Republic of Indonesia as GCF’s National Designated Authority (NDA) in Indonesia in inviting all stakeholders in Indonesia to submit Project Concept Note (PCN) on potential programs/projects of the agency/organization/institution. PCN can be submitted for programs/projects related to mitigation and adaptation of climate change. The Green Climate Fund (GCF) is a financing mechanism of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) that is specifically established to provide financial support to climate-change related projects.
Who Can Apply?
- Types of entity: multinational or national corporations; international and national banks/financial institutions; international and national NGOs, foundations, and multilateral institutions; or trade or professional associations.
- The entity presents a track record in developing, managing and implementing climate change projects including renewable and clean energy development; industrial processes and product use; agriculture; land-use, land use change and forestry (including peat fires); waste; oceans management and climate change; livelihoods of people and communities
- Proposed projects/activities will be conducted in Indonesia and meet Indonesia’s Pipeline of Thematic Areas: Renewable and Clean Energy Development, Industrial Processes and Product Use, Agriculture, Land-use, land use change and forestry (including peat fires), Waste, Oceans Management and Climate Change, and Livelihoods of People and Communities
- PCN submission to FPA-MOF:
Period I: June 24 to August 23, 2019
Period II: August 26 to October 25, 2019
- FPA-MOF announcement of selected PCNs: 60 working days upon the receipt of submission
Detailed information and requirements can be downloaded here:
Appreciate your help to spread the word.
NDA – GCF Indonesia Secretariat
Fiscal Policy Agency
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia
R.M. Notohamiprodjo Building, 5th Floor
Jl. Dr. Wahidin Raya No. 1, Jakarta 10710, Indonesia
Phone: +62 (0)21 3483 1678
Fax: +62 (0)21 3483 1677